[FFmpeg-devel] RTP mark bit not passed to parse_packet

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Jan 15 15:45:29 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 02:59:28PM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > Hi Luca,
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
> >> BTW, what has avformat.h to do with this flag? Isn't the "flags"
> >> variable passed to parse_packet() internal to the RTP
> >> demuxer?
> >
> > Values in flags are same as AVPacket.flags, defined in avformat.h.
>
> This looks like a hack... Why reusing the same values for something
> different? I do not see any code in which AVPacket.flags and this
> flags variable are related.
> This becomes even more true if we add the "RTP_FLAG_M_BIT"...

exactly, ronald mentioning of avformat.h confused me as well,
RTP flags dont belong in AVPacket.flags

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato