[FFmpeg-devel] RTP mark bit not passed to parse_packet

Alexandre FERRIEUX - FT/RD/SIRP/ASF/SOFTL alexandre.ferrieux
Thu Jan 15 16:46:03 CET 2009

Alexandre FERRIEUX - FT/RD/SIRP/ASF/SOFTL wrote:

> ./ffmpeg -dump -hex -debug pict -i h263.sdp -vcodec copy out.263
>
> ==> file out.263 is not created (and no hex dump  is seen).

Luca, I notice something interesting here: ffmpeg stays in
av_find_stream_info, reading the RTP stream directly, but *never*
calling my h263_handle_packet. And it nevers gets to av_encode.

How is it supposed to guess useful things about the flow, provided that:

  (1) it does not use the proper depayloader
  (2) everything is in the SDP anyway

?

-Alex