[FFmpeg-devel] RTP mark bit not passed to parse_packet

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Thu Jan 15 18:19:57 CET 2009

Hi Luca,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
> BTW, rtp_internal.h is going to die: I have some patches for merging rtp.h
> and rtp_internal.h and splitting the resulting file in rtp.h, rtpdec.h and
> rtpenc.h. This fixes some dependencies and allows to cleanup the code a
> little bit...

Cool, I was hoping you'd do that.

> I am waiting for all the RTP changes to be stabilised, and then I'll submit
> my patches.

Don't worry, just submit, I'll regen my patches. I have a lot of stuff
coming (QT, ASF, some RDT maintainance patches, etc.) or in the works
(SV3V payload parser, looking at QDM2 now, any requests for other
stuff?).

Ronald