[FFmpeg-devel] CONFIG_MMSH_PROTOCOL is never defined

Björn Axelsson bjorn.axelsson
Mon Jan 19 14:37:37 CET 2009

m?n 2009-01-19 klockan 14:16 +0100 skrev Aurelien Jacobs:
> avcoder wrote:
>
> > Dear?
> >
> > fflay.c: warning: "CONFIG_MMSH_PROTOCOL" is not defined
> >
> > Remove it?
>
> This was added in r10936 (more than a year ago). It was originally part
> of a set of patch, but the rest of the patch set was never applied/finished.
> The author described the content of this commit as:
>   "Meaningless without first applying the mms_protocol_base.diff patch."
> Maybe r10936 should simply be reverted until mms gets in an acceptable
> shape ? Attached patch just does it.

Fine with me (original author). Currently I have no plans for finishing
mms support, although I have not completely given up hope for it.

--
Bj?rn Axelsson                    Phone: +46-(0)90-349 39 02
Intinor AB                          Fax: +46-(0)90-349 39 04