[FFmpeg-devel] eval lavfi filter

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Jan 20 23:07:12 CET 2009

On date Tuesday 2009-01-20 11:27:21 +0100, C?dric Schieli encoded:
> Hi Stefano,
>
> 2009/1/20 Stefano Sabatini <stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it>
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > slow and funny filter for libavfilter, enjoy ;-).
>

> Your filter is more generic than my alpha filter (
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2009-January/059734.html).
> Attached is an updated version with support for every RGB32 variant and a
> bit faster.

Many thanks, I'm posting the new code with some other fixes.

BTW, can someone say because slicify only works with planar
formats (I suspect it may depends on swscale)?

For example:
ffplay -f video4linux /dev/video -vfilters "slicify, format=rgb32"

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Funny Frenzy Mean Powered Ecumenical Gargoyle