[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] disentangling libavutil headers

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Jan 23 20:09:26 CET 2009

Here is (part of) a patch to disentangle libavutil headers.
It gets rid of the circular dependency/inclusion between mem.h and
internal.h.  As a bonus we can get rid of a bit of ugliness in
mem.c.

I did not send along the changes outside libavutil.  As you can
imagine they're not too exciting, just adding #includes for mem.h
in lots of places.

The next step would be disentangling common.h and internal.h, which
I have half-finished in my local tree.  This also eliminates some
ugliness as a not entirely unintended side-effect.

OK to go ahead with this?

Diego