[FFmpeg-devel] FOMS 2009 FFmpeg outbrief

compn tempn
Mon Jan 26 18:23:14 CET 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:22:02 +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
>page is very good), because its API examples are unclear and
>monolithic rather than modular (I have had to implement swscale in a
>separate program and it took a lot of prodding and guess work to make
>it not crash and function properly as I had to use ffplay.c and
>ffmpeg.c as reference points at the time) and so on, and it has no
>plans to combat these issues which are significant to many quiet
>observers and outside users.

an swscale howto page would fit in the wiki:
i wonder how many projects use the swscale code now.

http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_demuxer_howto
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_codec_howto
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_filter_howto

-compn