[FFmpeg-devel] FOMS 2009 FFmpeg outbrief

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Tue Jan 27 00:02:13 CET 2009

On Monday, 26 January 2009 at 23:08, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:05:05PM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> > Robert Swain <robert.swain at gmail.com> writes:
> > >
> > > I just had a chat with some of the videolan developers to see if I
> > > could get them involved in this discussion. We ended up having a
> > > discussion off list, but these were their points:
> > >
> > > - fix .pc (package config files)
> >
> > That's impossible until all those who demands this agree on what the
> > correct files should look like.
>
> I thought all pkgconfig patches were applied and people were happy...

>From Fedora camp, I'm quite happy. The pkg-config tool is broken in RedHat
Enterprise 5 currently, but it's not FFmpeg's problem and I'm going
to work around it until it's fixed.

I suspect Debian maintainer is happy too, as it was his patch that I applied.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu | RPMFusion http://rpmfusion.org