[FFmpeg-devel] WORDS_BIGENDIAN used in installed header avutil.h

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Thu Jan 29 00:16:46 CET 2009

Hi Diego,

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Houston, we have a problem.  The installed header avutil.h uses
> WORDS_BIGENDIAN, which is #defined in config.h, which is not installed...

first, pix_fmt stuff should be moved to another header.

second, Im pretty sure, these redefines for RGBA/BGRA/32 whatever can be
avoided if dealt within libswscale when choosing func pointer.

checking for life_signs in -lkenny... no