[FFmpeg-devel] Bug when using the codec copy command line...

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Jan 29 01:00:38 CET 2009

On date Wednesday 2009-01-28 23:10:04 +0000, Andy Sheen encoded:
> Hi,
>
>  > the right place is our roundup bugtracker
>
> Can you point me in the direction please... There isn't a link to it I
> can find easily on the ffmpeg website... (it's where I would have put it
> if I could have found the link..)

http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html

Second paragraph, you're not going to have problems solving the
puzzle...

>  > and the right format is everything that is needed to reproduce it
>
> Yup, no problems.. I have a number of files that exhibit the problem
> completely reproducibly.

[...]

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Foolish & Fantastic Monstrous Problematic Extravagant Goblin