[FFmpeg-devel] exorcism (was: Re: release)

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Jan 29 16:12:33 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 03:26:53PM +0100, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> [...words inspired by the devil...]

Your futile attempts to derail the release process by bringing up
bikeshed discussion topics have been uncovered and no longer hold a
spell on us.

If our hearts stay pure, we shall be able to release within the allotted
timeline!  Have faith and do not allow the words of the unbelievers to
make you tarry and stray from the one path, the true path, the path that
shall lead us to release and enlightenment!

Do not engage the devil you stalwart folks, lower your sights when his
evil eye falls upon ye, cover your ears when his words try to entrall
thy minds, silence your tongue when he tries to engage you in heretic
discussions and hold back your hands when he hurls the gauntlet of
defiance before your feet.  Look steadfastly into your hearts and hold
on to the one truth eternal, the coming release!

So stand back and be dispelled, devil in the guise of a French frog!
Poison not the minds of the poor commoners or the wrath of the
purehearted will smite ye and send ye back to the deepest pits of the
seven hells you crept out of...

Diego - defender of the righteous, champion of the virtuous