[FFmpeg-devel] Bug fixing (and documentation?) weekend: 14th/15th of February

Robert Swain robert.swain
Sat Jan 31 14:54:05 CET 2009

Hello,

For those not following the FOMS and release threads, we are
encouraging beginning some regular bug fixing 'events' during which we
all try to fix as many known bugs as we can from roundup or wherever
else. The first such event will be on the weekend of the 14th and 15th
of February.

If you don't have other plans on that weekend and want to assist us in
our efforts, please do join us on IRC ( #ffmpeg-devel on
irc.freenode.net ) and/or post your patches to this mailing list.
Hopefully the list won't get swamped. :) If you aren't a programmer
but want to contribute, we have a lot of documentation tasks that can
be done too and all are welcome to work in that area.

Best regards,
Rob