[FFmpeg-devel] Problem with av_find_stream_info and possible solution(s)

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sat Jan 31 20:32:44 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 16:45 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > Ok... Sorry for the misunderstanding.
> >
> > I tried implementing this flag; the result is attached. I am not good
> > at finding names, so I used the first one I could think about:
> > AVFMT_FLAG_NOTB.
> > If anyone suggests a more appropriate name, I'll happily change it.
>
> AVFMT_FLAG_DONT_NEED_R_FRAME_RATE

Ok, I am now seeing what I was missing; sorry about that. I am
re-looking at this issue, and if I arrive to the conclusion that my
approach is still valid I'll send an updated patch tomorrow or on
Monday.

			Thanks,
				Luca