[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter-soc update and variable frame size/pixel format

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Fri Jul 3 01:09:28 CEST 2009

On date Wednesday 2009-07-01 12:50:04 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
[...]
> patch rejected, mixes unrelated changes
>
> note, before you waste more of our both time, acceptable patches are either
> 1. mechanical updates that is application of changes from ffmpeg svn that
>    are not in soc yet.
> 2. clean patches passing the full set of rules about clean patches

Well, I spotted the point where I added the unrelated patch, attached
patch (yt a diff of diffs, but imo the more readable choice) is
compliant with the rule above, so I'll apply tomorrow to soc.

I just wanted to make clear that this patch is indeed causing a
regression in ffmpeg+libavfilter-soc with respect to ffmpeg, but I
cannot see a sane way to avoid the problem, we just have to remember
this is another point to address for full integration.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Freak Furious Mean Peaceful Enlightening Governor