[FFmpeg-devel] Indeo3 maintainer?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Jul 5 14:28:41 CEST 2009

Hello,
am I right that we have no maintainer for indeo3 (only Michael in his
"fallback" role)?
The problem seems to me that the code lacks buffer boundary checks all
over the place, particularly related to motion vector stuff, which is
the reason why there is such a huge amount of indeo3 samples in issue
1240 (about 20, the i32 directory).
The look I had at the code was enough for me to decide that I don't
really want to have anything to do with it, the code is a single blob in
iv_Decode_Chunk that without comments (sorry, "case 0:
/********** CASE 0 **********/" does count as a WTF, not a comment) and
mostly useless variable names might just as well be a binary blob...
So any takers are welcome...

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger