[FFmpeg-devel] Make FLV decoder expose meta-data

Art Clarke aclarke
Tue Jul 7 00:09:28 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Aurelien Jacobs <aurel at gnuage.org> wrote:

> Here you shouldn't remove this line (you're adding it again in next patch).

That was by design;  Michael asked I make a mod where I remove all the bad
code; I pointed out it would end up adding some code, and then adding it
right back in for the next patch...

> You are missing the mandatory include for av_strlcpy().

I didn't add it because it's already included in that file through other
includes.  Are we supposed to explicitly include it if it comes in
elsewhere?

> And patch 3 should be applied before patch 2, as it allows for better
> step by step testing (and potential future bisection in case of bug).

Again, by design.  I gave my reasoning why I disagreed with that ordering
(and presented my own) in the revised patch, but understand your view.

> Anyway, I applied slightly modified versions of those patches.

Thank you!  I've removed these corresponding patches from our upstream
FFmpeg build.

- Art

--
http://www.xuggle.com/
xu?ggle (z?' gl) v. To freely encode, decode, and experience audio and

Use Xuggle to get the power of FFmpeg in Java.