[FFmpeg-devel] Fw: [foms] Paper submissions to LCA

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Wed Jul 15 21:04:06 CEST 2009

Hi Frank,

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Frank Barchard<fbarchard at google.com> wrote:
> 1. The Chrome topic, because Chrome/Chromium use ffmpeg to implement
> html5 video tag. ?We could talk about whats great, and not so great,
> about using ffmpeg, which would hopefully lead to improvements.
>
> 2. I've been talking to Silvia and others about subtitles. ?We'd hoped
[..]

Are these really "presentation" subjects? My impression is you want to
discuss technology development. Particularly for #1, invite a bunch of
FF devs over to the Google office and lets discuss there. That way we
both profit.

</shameless plug>

Ronald