[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] Bluray Subtitle Support
stev391 at exemail.com.au
Thu Jul 23 11:16:21 CEST 2009
Please find attached a patch that adds Bluray subtitle support.
* Subtitle end display time is assumed constant
* Subtitles appear to display late...
* RLE bitmap data is only decoded if it is all contained in the one
packet (this is an easy fix later on).
* Forced Subtitle flag is ignored, all subtitles decoded in stream
* Cropping is not supported, full subtitle is returned. (I can fix this
later once this patch is applied).
* Number of colours in the Colour Look Up Table is not dynamically
allocated, always assumes 256 colours.
Once applied I will generate a cosmetics patch for mpegts.c to fix the
alignment of lines near my additions.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 22787 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel