[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] Website news update about AMR libraries

Robert Swain robert.swain
Fri Jul 24 11:24:01 CEST 2009

Hey,

2009/7/24 Daniel G. Taylor <dan at programmer-art.org>:
> On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 19:14 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 04:16:18PM +0200, Robert Swain wrote:
>> > Looks OK to me. Any comments Diego?
>>
>> The lines are horribly long. ?OK otherwise.
>
> Whoops, not used to wrapping HTML since browsers handle all that.
> Updated patch attached that wraps before 80 chars for all but the
> longest URL (not sure how to handle that).

Your patch had some trailing whitespace. We don't like patches with
trailing whitespace or that contain tabs and we have an svn pre-commit
hook that rejects if it finds such as part of the commit. Just so you
know for next time.

I've committed the patch with some minor changes to indentation and
line-wrapping as a consequence and I removed the trailing whitespace.

Thanks for the contribution.

Regards,
Rob