[FFmpeg-devel] license violator seeking help to continue his behavior

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Jul 24 20:13:50 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 08:19:32PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 04:51:01PM +0100, Patrice Bensoussan wrote:
> >
> > Finally identified the issue... It seems to be linked to a missing
> > include (sys/time.h) when compiling against 10.3.9 SDK (I'll try to
> > submit a patch a bit later). The new version of EasyWMA is now
> > available on the website. Diego, can you please have a look and let me
> > know if this is ok for you? If so, I will apply the same changes to
> > EasyWMV. Hope everything is ok. Thanks.
>
> I'll check it as soon as my OS X machine is working again, I'm
> reinstalling it...

The machine is finally back in working order...

- We are still not being credited in the about box.
- On the homepage the GPL should be available directly.  At least make
  the word "GPL" a clickable link that leads to the license text.

I did not check EasyWMV.

Out of curiosity: What are the empty directories "ppc" and "i386" in the
source tarball good for?

Diego