[FFmpeg-devel] license violator seeking help to continue his behavior

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Jul 26 12:22:43 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 12:37:58AM +0100, Patrice Bensoussan wrote:

> On 24 Jul 2009, at 19:13, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> >>I'll check it as soon as my OS X machine is working again, I'm
> >>reinstalling it...
> >
> >The machine is finally back in working order...
> >
> >- We are still not being credited in the about box.
>
> Credits are in the Help menu under Acknowledgments. I put them here as
> it seems to be the standard location on Mac OS X (at least it seems to
> be what is used by Apple for Safari. So I did the same for consistency
> with other applications.

Is there some other application that does it?  I have only seen Safari
do it this way.  All the other applications, even on Mac OS X, use the
about box.  So I would prefer the about box.

> >Out of curiosity: What are the empty directories "ppc" and "i386" in
> >the source tarball good for?
>
> They are just the directories from which I run configure to compile
> the ppc and intel binary... I could probably remove them, but I guess
> they don't cause any harm.

Whatever you prefer.

Diego