[FFmpeg-devel] Windows CE status

İsmail Dönmez ismail
Tue Jul 28 07:26:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 5:42 AM, Ramiro Polla<ramiro.polla at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Mike Melanson<mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>> So do we compile and run out of the box on Windows CE now? ?IIRC all
>>> related patches have been applied. ?What is missing?
>>
>> We're missing a volunteer to contribute FATE results, though I think that
>> might be difficult for this platform.
>
> We're also missing a volunteer to be Windows CE maintainer... Martin, Ismail?

I can act as a build watchdog. I would like to be a maintainer but
Martin's WinCE knowledge is much better.

> Does it build and configure OOTB now? What about the mingw32-runtime
> and w32api checks in configure?

mingw checks suffices for now. Here is the command line I am using btw:

./configure --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=arm-mingw32ce-
--arch=arm --cpu=arm920t --disable-static --enable-shared
--target-os=mingw32ce --enable-gpl --disable-debug

Regards.

--
?smail D?NMEZ