[FFmpeg-devel] Windows CE status

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Tue Jul 28 23:11:11 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Martin Storsj?<martin at martin.st> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2009, Ramiro Polla wrote:
>> >
>> > We're missing a volunteer to contribute FATE results, though I think that
>> > might be difficult for this platform.
>>
>> We're also missing a volunteer to be Windows CE maintainer... Martin, Ismail?
>
> I guess I can try building regularly and commenting on issues as needed -
> what level of commitment would be required?

Well, everyone has a different interpretation of what being a
maintainer is and it has led to some flames on the list already, but
I'd be happy just to know there is someone who can test regularly and
comment on issues as needed like you said... WinCE has been a very
dark area for a long time.

> Since there still are a few
> hackish issues on the toolchain side, I'm not sure if I'm ready to
> proclaim it "officially supported".

Ok, just let us know when it's all working so we can add it to the ChangeLog.

Ramiro Polla