[FFmpeg-devel] Feature Request for ffmpeg

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Jun 1 15:16:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 6:51 PM, christian <chr1123443 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Perhaps someone could/want to add this codec to ffmpeg.

Well, look, this is a live session, probably initiated within the chat
client. I'd need to know how it's initiated and someone would probably
need to write the code to make that integrate with ffmpeg. From there
on, I could write the payload parser.

Right now you're asking me to write a video chat client. Although
interesting, I think it's out of reach given my limited time, and most
people here will say something similar...

Ronald