[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH: av_strtod

Pavel Pavlov pavel
Tue Jun 2 06:23:41 CEST 2009

Why is it messy? For every block that used usupported by icl feature I
had to do ifdef, and icl doesn't support labels in asm.
The mlpdsp_template.c just creates functions *X_Y, it's not messier than
the mlpdsp.c itself.

To benchmark this code you may use it as is, just add #define __ICL
inside mlpdsp.c