[FFmpeg-devel] H263 decoding crash, [BUG] : reading memory past the end of the buffer.

Eric Bellotti EricB
Fri Jun 5 17:44:57 CEST 2009

What the hell, man?  How am I supposed to know that code reads past
buffer when I specify buffer size to avcodec_decode_video ?

Anyways, did you modify H263RtpUnpacker or do you just alloc some extra
data before passing to avcodec_decode_video ?