[FFmpeg-devel] AC-3 decoding problem with French HD public programs

Calmar calmar
Fri Jun 12 12:19:04 CEST 2009

Anyway this patch is working very -very- well for me. I applied it into
mythtv 0.22 svn version and with some little changes it unblocked the
problem for whatching TV. Unfortunately I did not take time to
understand what I was doing.  But that worked!

I really appreciate the awesome work you did all!
For now this is only needed for France-2 HD and M6 channels (HD and SD);
I hope we will be able have an svn soon.

Thanks again!