[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter deinterlace filter

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Jun 12 17:23:29 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 04:09:31PM +0100, slippyr4 wrote:

> I'd be happy to contribute this to the project, but don't really know how to
> go about it (nor do I know if my code is "good enough" - it does what i need
> it to).
>
> I realise that this filter is not exactly complex to a seasoned ffmpeg
> developer, but it's in the spirit of open source to contribute back where
> one can.
>
> So if anyone can give me some advice on how i might go about contributing,
> i'd appreciate it.

Go ahead and read our developer documentation:

http://www.ffmpeg.org/general.html#SEC25

It should hopefully answer your questions.  If it does not, come back
and ask and tell us what is missing so that we can fix it.

Diego