[FFmpeg-devel] What is the relationship between wmv1, wmv2 and wmv3 and msmpeg4?

Måns Rullgård mans
Sat Jun 20 17:16:51 CEST 2009

zhihang wang <zhihang.wang at gmail.com> writes:

>> zhihang wang <zhihang.wang at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > www.ffavs.net
>>
>> You ought to be ashamed of yourself, asking questions on this list.
>
> It is no doubt that I add the AVS encoder to the ffmpeg project.
> But because of so much work I should do and considering the updating of
> ffmpeg every day, I can't make sure I can follow
> the ffmpeg project.
> So I make another project and named it ffavs. The licence is not changed.

You did change the licence.  Several times.

> The main advantage of ffavs compared to ffmpeg I claimed on my website is
> the GOAL of my work.
> You can find these great changes from the git repository.

Big diffs, small changes.

> There are still much work I have not done yet.
> I think it is almost impossible to use patch for the ffmpeg project to make
> so many changes.

All I've seen you do is rename almost every struct, making any merging
very difficult.

Furthermore, on your website you are using our logo and stylesheets
without permission.  This is illegal.  If you do not stop using our
copyrighted material without permission, we may choose to take legal
action against you.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com