[FFmpeg-devel] What is the relationship between wmv1, wmv2 and wmv3 and msmpeg4?

zhihang wang zhihang.wang
Sat Jun 20 18:21:46 CEST 2009

> Just a question: which change you made that made ffmpeg more readable, and
> not just more readable for you? Changing everything to your favorite
> conventions/indentation style will surely make it more readable for you, but
> probably not for other people.

This is just the reason why I fork this project.  Please read the latest
version. It will show that it is more readable, although it can't be
compiled now.
For example, I use ffavs_video.h to replace mpegvideo.h. The ugly
MpegEncContext structure is split to many structures. The decoding files of
wmv, flash h263 and so on, are also changed to make it more readable.

--
Best Regards
zhihang wang