[FFmpeg-devel] VDPAU decoding: access to frames

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Tue Jun 23 17:44:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/6/23 Jean-Michel Pour? <jmpoure at free.fr>

> On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 13:47 +0200, fixounet at free.fr wrote:
> > You can do it as of today since the actual decoding in on the caller
> > side.
> > Call  VDPAU getDataSurface at the end to retrieve the YV12 data
> > Hoping that helps
>
> So why not allow ffmpeg to retrieve the data? It would be very useful
> instead of displaying directly.

As always, it only lacks someone to write that functionality, and post a
patch! ;-)

Guillaume
--
Only a very small fraction of our DNA does anything; the rest is all
comments and ifdefs.

Henny Youngman<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/henny_youngman.html>
- "I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit
going
to those places."