[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter-soc update and variable frame size/pixel format

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Mon Jun 29 01:05:19 CEST 2009

Hi, since r19226/19279 ffmpeg supports variable frame size/pixel
formats.

I managed to update libavfilter-soc, and my current solution is to
simply don't support it if libavfilter is enabled.

That's because those are ones of the problem lavfi should natively
manage, rather than leave the problem to the application, also I don't
want to spend time on this since that will be removed anyway once it
will be supported by the lavfi framework.

See updating patch attached, OK to apply?

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Freak Faboulous Mega Philosofic Elastic Geek