[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter-soc update and variable frame size/pixel format

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Mon Jun 29 20:54:38 CEST 2009

On date Monday 2009-06-29 01:26:11 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 01:05:19AM +0200, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > Hi, since r19226/19279 ffmpeg supports variable frame size/pixel
> > formats.
> >
> > I managed to update libavfilter-soc, and my current solution is to
> > simply don't support it if libavfilter is enabled.
> >
> > That's because those are ones of the problem lavfi should natively
> > manage, rather than leave the problem to the application, also I don't
> > want to spend time on this since that will be removed anyway once it
> > will be supported by the lavfi framework.
> >
> > See updating patch attached, OK to apply?
>
> i dont review diffs of diffs :)

In attachment the diff. Note that I'm just keeping the old behaviour
when CONFIG_AVFILTER is enabled.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Faithful & Faithful Maxi Portentous Easy Gorilla