[FFmpeg-devel] Who wants to be paid to fix a bug?

Jason Self jason.self
Mon Jun 29 22:58:49 CEST 2009

I'm experiencing a bug which is important enough (to me) that I'm
considering hiring someone to fix the problem:
https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/roundup/ffmpeg/issue1197.

Rather than hire someone from the outside, it seems that it would be
better to hire an FFmpeg developer... since they'd already be
experienced in audio/video encoding & working with the FFmpeg
codebase. If you're interested please contact me so that we can
discuss terms.

I will provide samples of problematic source material to work with.