[FFmpeg-devel] release status

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Mar 1 19:19:48 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 07:10:59PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Does HEAD compile and pass regression tests on all OSes and CPU
> architectures?  FATE looks reasonably green right now but I would
> like to hear more explicit OKs from you as well.

PPC64 _probably_ is okay, but I think the server has hardware (maybe
overheating) issue, causing random errors and has crashed a short time ago.
This also explains the seeming buggyness of the gcc 4.3.1, since that
version was built second...
Does someone know what reasonable CPU temperature values are for
PPC970FX? It reached about 72 degrees Celsius while I watched (values
read via the Linux /sys/devices/temperature/cpu?_temperature interface).