[FFmpeg-devel] release status

Robert Swain robert.swain
Sun Mar 1 20:53:31 CET 2009

2009/3/1 Reimar D?ffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>:
> On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 07:35:31PM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
>> Linux x86_32 seems to have been down for 19 hours and is stuck at
>> r17671 or thereabouts.
>
> These are indeed a bit of a problem, particularly since we have no 2.95
> tests.

So, I think the main issue we need to deal with, with regard to
regressions and FATE, is what's going on with the Linux x86_32 test
machine. When that's back online and showing useful information and
we've dealt with any significant regressions it presents, I think we
should be OK for regressions tests and FATE.

>> Linux PPC is mostly fine except for SVN GCC and I think we can ignore
>> that for the time being as it's a combination that is known to have
>> issues.
>
> That is an understatement. It has been in the same crappy state since
> forever.

:)

Regards,
Rob