[FFmpeg-devel] speed regression in ffmpeg/mpeg2video

vmrsss vmrsss
Tue Mar 10 12:50:48 CET 2009

On 9 Mar 2009, at 10:55, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> Please re-read http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html
> and post a proper bugreport to FFmpeg's issue tracker.

Thanks for your indication, I have done that. It's <https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/roundup/ffmpeg/issue893

I think I have circumscribed the problem to a combination of
unexpected processors-capability flags set up by the configure script
and the chains of #ifdefs in libswscale/swscale.c which among other
problems may eg result in 3DNow! code being compiled in on intel core2
processors, with the ensuing runtime crash.

-vmrsss