[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec for iPhone

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Tue Mar 10 18:25:21 CET 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Alan Steremberg <alans at wunderground.com> wrote:
> I haven't tried that yet. ?I will look into it. ?My biggest problem is
> that I have a lot of patches to the RTSP code, and Ronald and I have
> been going back and forth with all of the examples, but the SVN tree
> is way behind Ronald, which has gotten very divergent from my sources.
> I am hoping for a stable RTSP implementation in the ffmpeg tree, then
> I can ditch mine and switch back to the tree.

On that note, I always keep a set of patches against SVN trunk on my
webspace: http://gnome.org/~rbultje/ffmpeg-patchset/

Anything there is not yet in ffmpeg-svn but is submitted or intended
to be submitted very soon. This means it might not completely conform
to the high quality standards. But it works for me. :-).

Ronald