[FFmpeg-devel] release feedback

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Mar 15 03:02:45 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 01:32:38AM +0000, Jethro Walters wrote:

> [...]

or go bugfixing on roundup which is together with its ML on a different
server.

Which brings me to underline a past comment of mine, avoid a single
point of failure, be that a person or equipment.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws. -- Plato