[FFmpeg-devel] Blu Ray drive donation

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Mon Mar 16 23:19:14 CET 2009

Kostya <kostya.shishkov <at> gmail.com> writes:

> * VC-1 (interlaced support missing. And I from the streams I've seen it
> requires implementing interlaced fields support. Should be a good GSoC task)

The task is still missing a mentor...

[...]
> * EAC3 (almost? there)
> * Dolby TrueHD (should be fine)

IIRC, there a some streams that don't play. (EAC3 or TrueHD mixed with something
else in the same substream?)

> * DTS-HD MA (someone should donate spec instead)

Could somebody confirm that it is possible to play the DTS core or point to a
sample? AFAIR, ffmpeg searches for a start code that can also be part of HD,
failing for some samples.

Carl Eugen