[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Split libswscale's yuv2rgb per dir.

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Thu Mar 19 22:20:32 CET 2009

Hi,

Attached patches are a first step at splitting libswscale into dirs.
It only does yuv2rgb for now. Tested for C, MMX and Altivec. I haven't
tested for blackfin but I should be able to test it some time next
week if someone doesn't do it first. I can't test sparc and mlib
beyond compiling.

rgb2rgb and swscale are scary, so I wanted to make sure this is the
correct way of doing things before working longer on them.

When all the split is done the swscale code should be cleaner and
easier to understand, and the files should have a less monstrous size
(resulting in a couple more files, obviously).

Attached patch is applied after:
#       renamed:    yuv2rgb_bfin.c -> bfin/yuv2rgb_bfin.c
#       renamed:    yuv2rgb_mlib.c -> mlib/yuv2rgb_mlib.c
#       renamed:    yuv2rgb_altivec.c -> ppc/yuv2rgb_altivec.c
#       renamed:    yuv2rgb_vis.c -> sparc/yuv2rgb_vis.c
#       new file:   x86/yuv2rgb_mmx.c (copied from yuv2rgb.c)
#       renamed:    yuv2rgb_template.c -> x86/yuv2rgb_template.c

Ramiro Polla