[FFmpeg-devel] [Fwd: ffserver user list]

Naz lists
Sat Mar 21 14:01:23 CET 2009

Benoit Fouet wrote:
> I guess Baptiste is, and I'll help if needed

Sorry to be pushy, but I was wondering if we could get this moving. It
seems to me that there are a number of people who are in agreement,
those with some reservations haven't said anything further.

In the mean time, I've spoken to a few people on IRC, all of whom have
stated that they would subscribe to and use an ffserver-users mailing
list. I feel that ffserver is a greatly under appreciated package. There
are quite a number of people out there who are trying to use it in their
various projects, but for some reason we all feel that we are invisible
to the rest of the ffmpeg project. Anything that helps create greater
awareness of ffserver would be great for us users.

So, given that, at least as I see it, the community is in favour of
this, how soon could the ML master create the list?

Regards,
- Naz,

--

Web:  www.mrnaz.com