[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Split libswscale's yuv2rgb per dir.

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Wed Mar 25 00:40:21 CET 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Reimar D?ffinger
> <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:56:15PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>>> probably ok
>>> i suggest to commit the yuv2rgb cleanup before working on sws
>>
>> I suggest to wait for at least somewhat working regression tests before
>> possibly adding more bugs...
>
> I'll be away until Tuesday...

If I understood the previous days' e-mails, tests are "working fine" now.

Updated patches attached with a few more changes to the build system
and updated to latest SVN. Hopefully I haven't forgotten any file in
this diff.

Tested on:
x86_64
x86_64 + mmx
altivec
compiled on:
bfin
not tested:
sparc
mlib

Mans, could you please take a look at the build system parts? (if
possible without repeating how much you hate swscale again =)

Ramiro Polla