[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Split libswscale's yuv2rgb per dir.

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Thu Mar 26 02:17:16 CET 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 08:40:21PM -0300, Ramiro Polla wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I'll be away until Tuesday...
>>
>> If I understood the previous days' e-mails, tests are "working fine" now.
>>
>> Updated patches attached with a few more changes to the build system
>> and updated to latest SVN. Hopefully I haven't forgotten any file in
>> this diff.
>
> if the code is the same then my comment of "probably ok" shoudl still apply

I still didn't get an explicit ok from the build system guys. Here's
an updated patch (build system only). I'll apply it tomorrow if there
are no objections, and earlier if there is an ok.

Ramiro Polla