[FFmpeg-devel] sending the SFLC after license violators

compn tempn
Thu Mar 26 15:40:28 CET 2009

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:18:06 +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:12:28AM -0400, compn wrote:
>> On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:46:27 +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
>> >There is one problem, however: Nobody gives a hoot.
>>
>> did you ask fabrice?
>
>No, but I'm toying with the idea of trying to get Fabrice on board.  Of
>course judging from how difficult it is to get even currently active
>devs to respond...

maybe former devs are less difficult. get on it! :)

the sflc thread in december had a few more people respond (ivo, luca,
reynaldo, francois) which arent in the wiki. they might not have wiki
accounts...

-compn