[FFmpeg-devel] [Fwd: Summer of code small task patch]

Dylan Yudaken dyudaken
Fri Mar 27 21:18:07 CET 2009

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:06:28PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>>
>>> av_cold and non static functions needs a ff prefix
>>>
>> Do we need the prefix for this test program?
>>

> when its license is ok we could use it like any other dct ...

attached an updated patch using the ff prefix (and the other changes). I
wasnt sure what the story was with them so I just added. I was under the
impression that this was supposed to just be a reference and not in
normal use. It could potentially be sped up a little if necessary but I
was under the impression it wasnt important.

I also put everything into one patch (ie deleting fdctref.c and creating
the new dctref.c) . not sure if thats the best way to do it