[FFmpeg-devel] A problem with Error Concealment in P-frames (error_resilience.c)...

Hadi Hadizadeh hadipardis
Mon Mar 30 03:51:13 CEST 2009

Hi,
?
I encoded a video with x264 with 2 slices per frame and then I dropped the
second slice of the first P-frame but unfortunately, the codes in
error_resilience.c cannot conceal the lost slice. Actually, I think it
cannot detect the macroblocks which have been lost and so it cannot find
the motion vector of the lost macroblocks. But what is the wrong and how
can I enable error concealment for lost slices in P-frames? Thanks!
?
Best Regards,
Hadi