[FFmpeg-devel] some renames in the regression testsuite

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon Mar 30 23:20:12 CEST 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 01:20:09PM -0700, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Some files like reference files are used which contain either the full
> path (which leaks the directory structure as well), in mov and mxf at least.

Huh? FFmpeg does not support muxing reference files so how is this relevant to
this case?
Also how can you create a file with "reference files" without being aware of it
(that surely would be a complete usability fail, you could never delete your old
files without knowing which other new files that breaks)?

> For now just update the regression ref.

I at least have not checked whether that is the _only_ reason the regression
test values change...