[FFmpeg-devel] VQA v3 GSoC questions, need help

The Deep Explorer thedeepexplorer
Tue Mar 31 16:26:59 CEST 2009

>> I think his point is that if there is anything that is not clear in the
>> documentation, you try using the source code of other player as
>> documentation.

Thanks for the pointers...if I sounded rude I apologize.

> Yep, and BTW, welcome to real world multimedia hacking, tde! :) You're
> learning what it takes to succeed in this niche.
>
> --
>    -Mike Melanson

:( I thought the format80 algorithm is provided  so it would be easy
to understand but heck the
whole thing is written in assembly like pseudo code ...working on it
to understand it...

Thanks,
-tde