[FFmpeg-devel] ask for advie of doing Qualification task -- M95 Playback System

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Tue Mar 31 17:33:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/3/31 Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it>:
> Tomren wrote:
>> ?I am interested in FFMPEG GSoC project of Improve RTSP/RTP layer and ?I
>> want to apply for it. I will choose M95 Playback System as my qualification
>> task
>
> Just a question: if you plan to work on RTSP/RTP in your GSoC project, why
> not selecting a qualification task based on RTP?
> (I think there are some in the "small tasks list")

Most are taken already, so we should move over a few more to the small
tasks page (I promised to do that and I forgot, sorry for that).

Possible new small tasks include:
- improving the h263 depayloader
- importing any of the libnemesi, gstreamer or live555 depayloaders (amr, etc.)

The only currently open task on the small tasks page is rtcp bye.

Ronald